Ability to safely handle loading and unloading equipment.
Efficient accounting skills | Ability to prioritize tasks | Data entry skills
Hardworking | Reliable
On the job training – Warehouse Storage Solutions
High School Diploma.
Warehouse managers oversee inventory and coordinate shipping and receiving processes. Working together with contracted transporters or company-owned trucks, the warehouse manager makes sure that products move efficiently from storage to the point of sale.
If you are interested email your resume and a portfolio to
email@example.com and we'll be in touch shortly
Note: We are only looking for someone working full-time in Taichung, Taiwan.
1. Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing, labeling shipping and receiving.
2. Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on forklift, truck, and/or railcar.
3. Communicate with operators from other shifts.
4. Clean and maintain work area.
5. Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
6. Move waste from assembly line to dumpsters.
7. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).8. Operate forklift, trucks, and/or railcars.
9. Complete daily logs.
10. Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out. No damaged raw material is accepted in.
11. Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
12. Stage finished product for loading.
13. Load finished product onto truck, aircraft, and/or railcar.
14. Unload raw materials from truck, aircraft, and/or railcar.15. Move raw materials to warehouse storage.16. Other duties as assigned.
Unfortunately, there are currently no vancancies for this positions.
However, if you feel to be the better person for the job,
please feel free to send us your resume.
We look for people who are great at lots of things, love big challenges and welcome big changes. We want people who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact and build something big.
Ready to roll? Get your resume ready and apply now!
Unfortunately, tthere are currently no vancancies for the belowed positions. However, if you feel to be the better person for the job, please feel free to send us your resume!